The Mount Holly Environmental Advisory Committee’s responsibilities includes:
- Research, compile and direct studies, including environmental resource inventories, tree inventories, watershed protection studies, and conservation easement inventories;
- Review development proposals and advise Council and/or Land Use Board to make certain all State and Local environmental concerns are addressed;
- Inventory, plan and preserve open space;
- Assess vacant or underutilized land for possible Brownfields applicability;
- Assist Code Enforcement for environmental compliance issues;
- Inform residents through educational programs, displays, publications and meetings;
- Work to address regional and state-wide environmental problems;
- Obtain grant funding for a variety of local hands-on projects.
Links below detail many of the projects that the Committee has undertaken.
The Mount Holly EAC is composed of 4-6 member township-appointed committee
For additional information on the Committee please contact the Township Office at (609) 845-1101.
Resumes can be submitted to Sherry Marnell at email@example.com