Registrar of Vital Statistics
The Registrar of Vital Statistics is charged with recording, maintaining, and making available all records of birth, marriage, and deaths occurring in Mount Holly Township.
Copies of all Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates may be obtained from the Mount Holly Registrar’s office as long as the event occurred in Mount Holly. The cost of certificates is $25.00 for the first copy and $10.00 for each additional copy.
Birth Certificates are NOT automatically mailed for newborns and will need to be picked up in person, ordered online or ordered by mail. To order online, please click here.
Identification will be required for all records. The following are acceptable forms of ID:
- A current, valid photo driver’s license or state issued ID card with photo and current address. If your name has changed since you were born (married) a marriage certificate is also required.
If you do not have the above, you may supply 2 of the documents listed below, one of which MUST contain a current address.
- Vehicle Registrarion
- Vehicle Insurance Card
- Voter Registration
- US/Foreign Passport
- Immigrant Visa
- Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
- School ID
- Bank Statement
- Utility Bill (within the last 90 days)
- Pay Stub, Tax Return or W-2
Hours of Operation:
- Monday 9:00am-5:30pm
- Tuesday through Thursday 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Closed on Friday
Requests for corrections may be filed with the State Office of Vital Statistics or with the Local Registrar in the municipality where the event occurred. There is a $50.00 charge for Amendments processed by the Mount Holly Registrar.
Vital Statistics Forms & Documents