Mount Holly is a fast growing, historic community in southern New Jersey, nestled in the heart of the eastern shore business corridor. This Burlington County seat is a quaint and charming town featuring a bustling downtown district, and adjacent industrialized and commercial market areas.
In 2014 and 2015, Mount Holly has seen new businesses open, providing more jobs and services for the community through the direct involvement of our Economic Development Team.
As an Urban Enterprise Zone (UEZ) community, Mount Holly offers tremendous tax advantages and assistance programs for businesses of all sizes and stages of development. With attractive demographics, affordable housing and buildings, beautiful landscapes, and temperate climate – Mount Holly is a great setting for any business.
Mount Holly is in a stage of major revitalization, with more than twice the national job growth. Whether you are a start-up venture seeking capital, an established regional entity wanting a more appealing and affordable setting, or a national corporation looking for an attractive demographic region and access to major metropolitan resources, your business can take advantage of this exciting period of renewal. Mount Holly and its partnering entities are here to guide you and help your business prosper.
Qualified businesses have the opportunity to be part of our Urban Enterprise Zone (UEZ) Program. Program incentives include certain tax exemptions and reductions – including 100% sales tax exemption for specified material and tangible personal property; corporate tax credits; and subsidized unemployment insurance costs. Loan programs and grant programs to assist your business in a wide variety of ways.
Mount Holly’s affiliation and partnership with county and state resources provide additional business assistance, including financing and relocation programs for businesses seeking to build a presence in the area.
Mount Holly Quick Facts
Location, Location, Location
- Business and commerce opportunities abound in a unique suburban setting.
- Close proximity to New Jersey’s major roadways of Routes 38 and 206, Interstate 295, and the New Jersey Turnpike provide easy access for businesses and customers.
Mount Holly Township is...
- 25 Minutes from Philadelphia
- County Seat of Burlington County
- 1 Hour from the Jersey Shore
- Customers will take advantage of 3.5% sales tax.
- Improve your business and increase exposure with grants and low interest loans through the New Jersey Urban Enterprise Zone (UEZ).
- Access to Mount Holly's Economic Development Director for assistance with your business needs .
Township of Mount Holly
23 Washington Street
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
Phone: (609) 845-1100