Land Use Planning Board and Zoning Offices
The Land Use Planning Board Office and the Zoning Office provides professional assistance to the various Township departments, the Land Use Planning Board, as well as technical support for Township homeowners and developers. Areas of responsibility include:
Zoning questions may include but are not limited to: fences, shed, uses of land.
Land Use Planning Board questions are on how to file an application to the LUPB and the status of a filed LUPB application, minutes and resolutions
- Zoning information such as permitted uses, setback requirements, sign, fence, swimming pools, garage and shed regulations. The building permits for these improvements must be obtained from the Building Department.
- Any applications before the Land Use Planning Board are available for review with the Land Use Planning Board Administrator.
- Information can be obtained on how to file an application with the Land Use Planning Board Administrator.
- Site plan and subdivision information and applications are available.
- Check on the status of an existing Land Use Planning Board application.
All scheduled Land Use Planning Board meetings contain a public comment section during the meeting. Members of the public have the opportunity to discuss items on the agenda or any other items of concern to them during that time.
Hours of Operaion:
- Monday 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Friday - CLOSED
- USE OF EMAIL AND DROP BOX PREFERRED
Phone: (609) 261-7338
Land Use Planning Board Administrator
Phone: (609) 845-1100 Ext. 1215