Planning and Zoning
The Planning/Zoning Office provides professional assistance to the various Township departments, the Planning/Zoning Board of Adjustment, as well as technical support for Township homeowners and developers. Areas of responsibility include:
- Zoning information such as permitted uses, setback requirements, sign, fence, swimming pools, garage and shed regulations. The building permits for these improvements must be obtained from the Building Department.
- Any applications before the Planning/Zoning Board of Adjustment are available for review in the Planning and Zoning Office.
- Information can be obtained on how to file an application with the Planning/Zoning Board of Adjustment.
- Site plan and subdivision information and applications are available.
- Check on the status of an existing Planning/Zoning Board of Adjustment application.
All scheduled Planning/Zoning Board meetings contain a public comment section during the meeting. Members of the public have the opportunity to discuss items on the agenda or any other items of concern to them during that time.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday - CLOSED
Phone: (609) 261-7338
Land Use Planning Board/Zoning
(609) 845-1100 x215